Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [27M] boyfriend just cheated on me [26F]... I thought I was going to marry him

It’s been a damn crummy year. My mum died three months ago and two days ago I found out the man (M27) I thought I’d marry cheated on me... and lied about it for 7 months.

I met my partner back in uni. We caught up again at the beginning of September last year and hit it off straight away. I knew he was it. As an athlete, he traveled a lot and was away for long periods during the first few months of our relationship. I never had reason not to trust him.

When he returned and retired in February this year, we had a great future ahead. We spent every day together and it was damn amazing. But I discovered he had stayed in touch with girls he’d slept with in the months before we got together.. he said he was an idiot and blocked them. It was always an undercurrent that made me feel uneasy.

He was my rock through my mums death from cancer. A horrendous time for my family and showed them such love and support.

We talked of getting apartments and having a family one day. Booked an incredible holiday for the end of the year.

But fast forward to now.. I found out he cheated on his ex... and pressed him - had he ever cheated on me. He admitted he slept with a girl on the final night of his tour.

He now says he will do anything for to stay together. Has booked in with a psychologist.

As I type this I see how utterly ridiculous it seems to stay with him. But I truly thought he was it.

Any advice would be welcome... can you come back from this?

Tl;dr cheated on by partner of 9 months. Thought he was it.



Submitted July 28, 2019 at 12:53AM by what-a-year https://ift.tt/2YtEiXD
My [27M] boyfriend just cheated on me [26F]... I thought I was going to marry him My [27M] boyfriend just cheated on me [26F]... I thought I was going to marry him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.