Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend [20F] told me [20M] she has a cruise booked with her ex-boyfriend [25M]

I got a job at a restaurant two years ago to support myself through college. There I met my now girlfriend (let's call her Cassie). We immediately hit it off and become friends. I admit I was crushing on her since the moment I saw her but she had a boyfriend (let's call him Rick) so I respected her relationship and didn't make a move. I hung out with Cassie and sometimes with Rick for a year and a half. Then six months ago, Cassie catches Rick cheating and breaks up with him. I support her during that time and let her stay at my place. I wait a week for her to process things before I confess my feelings for her. She agrees to go out on a romantic date with me and we've been dating since.

This morning Cassie says she needs to talk to me. She mentions that 8 months ago she and Rick booked a 4 day cruise in the Caribbean for her 21st birthday which is at the end of this month. I remember them talking about it at the time but forgot about it. She said she still plans to go on the cruise with Rick because she already paid for her half of the room. She reassures me that they're just friends and that they'll sleep in separate beds but still be in the same room. I was extremely angry but excused myself and said we'll talk later so I wouldn't do anything stupid in the heat of the moment.

I'm concerned Rick will try to rekindle things with Cassie. I know he tried several times to get back with her when he first started dating but she blew him off. But being alone with him in a single room for several days makes her a bit of a captive audience. I was friends with Rick on social media but he removed/blocked me after Cassie and I started dating. I know it sounds creepy, but I made a fake profile and friended Rick and I see that he's still single and posts regularly about missing Cassie. So I'm convinced he's going to try to get back together with her.

I don't know what I should do. I don't want to give her an ultimatum, but I'm thinking about telling her I don't want her to go and offer to reimburse her the money she paid for her portion of the cruise. Another option is that I book myself on the cruise. I checked and there's still space available. Any recommendations on what I should do?

TL;DR girlfriend bought and paid for a cruise with her ex before we started dating and still intends to go. I'm pretty sure her ex is going to try to rekindle things with her and I don't know how to stop it.



Submitted July 26, 2019 at 09:49AM by GFwantstoCruise https://ift.tt/2Gu4rz2
Girlfriend [20F] told me [20M] she has a cruise booked with her ex-boyfriend [25M] Girlfriend [20F] told me [20M] she has a cruise booked with her ex-boyfriend [25M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.