Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) boyfriend (25M) sells me his unwanted things

So long story short, when my boyfriend upgrades to a newer better product (like a new gaming mouse) he offers to sell his old unwanted item to me instead of gifting it to me when he knows I need one.

Like obviously I don't expect him to gift me expensive things, but second hand affordable day to day things.

He's not going to use the unwanted item anymore, it's literally going to sit there in a box and I'm in need of one. If it was me, I would just gift him it if I upgraded.

What's your opinion?

Tl;Dr boyfriend sells me unwanted things



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 09:37PM by anyone73929 https://ift.tt/2RRH9I8
My (23F) boyfriend (25M) sells me his unwanted things My (23F) boyfriend (25M) sells me his unwanted things Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.