Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (29M) have lost my sex drive and I’m scared I’m letting my wife (24F) down.

My wife and I used to have a vibrant sex life and couldn’t get enough of each other but in the past year I have just completely lost interest in sex. I still feel horny and want to be sexually stimulated but it honestly feels like I’ve just completely lost interest in doing the work involved with sex.

My wife deserves better and we’ve talked openly about my lack of libido and she has been an absolute saint about it and has never made me feel less than or said anything other “how can I help?” which sometimes makes me feel worse. I love my wife more than anything in the world and I think she is incredibly sexy and beautiful but I don’t know what to do about just never feeling in the mood. I just want to make her happy and be a good husband. I need suggestions on how I can increase my libido. Just to be clear, this is not an issue of attraction it’s more a mental issue where I get caught up in the what if’s and get self conscious and can never follow through on my impulses. I am also a former heroin addict with 6 years clean and was in an abusive relationship while I was trafficking heroin before I straight. I have a primary care doctor and I’m going to see them next week for a full hormonal/blood work up to see if I have any imbalances and have an appointment with a therapist as well. I want my wife to happy and I need advice.

TLDR: lost my sex drive, need advice on how to get my mojo back because my wife is my heart and soul and she deserves happiness.

Thank you.



Submitted July 27, 2019 at 09:52PM by camphouse25 https://ift.tt/2OkuxLf
I (29M) have lost my sex drive and I’m scared I’m letting my wife (24F) down. I (29M) have lost my sex drive and I’m scared I’m letting my wife (24F) down. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.