Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27 F) Fiancé (32 M) peed on me during an argument....

Hello reddit, using a throwaway for obvious reasons. Not really sure what I should do in this situation.

My fiancé and I have lived together for about 5 years, we met 7 years ago and have been dating around 6 years total. Tonight we were drinking wine and getting it to an argument about how I felt disrespected when he made a joke about me at the bar. He kept belittling me and telling me to take a joke better and not be so sensitive.

This escalated (too long to tell specifics) I was yelling at him, he was yelling at me....then all of a sudden he pulled out his penis and began peeing on me. I tried to run away but he wouldn’t stop. He got it on my face, my shirt, my back.....he continued to yell at me. I just left his house.....we don’t fight often so I’m not exactly sure how to proceed. I just spent a decent chuck of money on a hotel room for tonight.

TLDR: fiancé and I had a drunk argument that needed in him peeing on me maliciously



Submitted July 30, 2019 at 08:03PM by throwawaypeedonn https://ift.tt/2YedjEb
My (27 F) Fiancé (32 M) peed on me during an argument.... My (27 F) Fiancé (32 M) peed on me during an argument.... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.