Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (23, female) acts like a 5 year old kid whenever something doesn't turn out as she planned it.

It's my first post and english is not my native language so forgive me in advance.

My girlfriend (23, female) and I (25, male) have been together for almost 7 years, and this situation bothers me more and more as time passes.

Whenever something turns out to be a different way than she pictured it, she acts like a 5 year old girl.

For example, this morning she was filling the papers to enroll in the masters degree that she has been accepted on, but the web wasn't working properly, so she started crying and screaming, involved her mom and dad into it, blamed them for not helping her (obviously they can't fix a website) and this whole matter became a family fight. She has 3 days to fill the papers (this is the first one, so it's not a real problem). When she had to apply to the masters that same thing happened, and she reacted the same way (that time she had like 15 days to apply).

Whenever i have to cancel or change plans with her (not because i want it, but because something important arose), she acts like that, blaming me and making me feel bad about myself.

She has a very negative attitude about everything, she's always thinking the worse and has a very poor self image, even though she is pretty and really smart.

Lately i've been telling her that she has to try to change this attitude, because it affects her, her family and me. She can't blame the world for making her life a little complicated, because all of us have problems, and the only difference is the way we handle them, and the way she does doesnt Benefit her in any way. I've told her that she need to handle this type of situations in a different way, but her response is always that she is like that and she can't do anything about it, and everytime i talk about it she takes it as an insult or personal attack and then there it is again, she always finds someone else to blame for her problems.

She has asked me in the past to change some aspects of my personality (i grew in a big family, my mom or dad didn't control me much, so i'm accostumed to being by myself), like i don't really care about texts or calls and sometimes i don't pick or text back in hours cause i'm enjoying myself and i don't feel attached to my cell pone and don't like to be connected 24/7, but she likes to talk constantly and, at least, talk on the phone one time a day, so i do it, and it's fine, even though i wasn't like this before, i try to do it for her.

I don't know what to do anymore but it affects me really bad, i love her but i'm starting to think that if she doesn't change this attitude, i can't be with her anymore because that negative view of the world affects me really bad. I'm lost. Give me some advice.

--- **TL;DR;** : My girlfriend acts like a 5 year old kid whenever something doesn't turn out the way she pictured it. She blames others for her problems and has the attitude like the world is always against her.



Submitted July 29, 2019 at 12:26PM by langlanglord https://ift.tt/2Yd10I3
My girlfriend (23, female) acts like a 5 year old kid whenever something doesn't turn out as she planned it. My girlfriend (23, female) acts like a 5 year old kid whenever something doesn't turn out as she planned it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.