Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (M15) need help with my relationship with my girlfriend (F14).

Hi, it's my first time posting here so if its not good or belongs somewhere else just let me know.

I need some advice about my relationship. I have been dating this girl (F14) for about 4 months. I love her so much but I'm scared that I'm not being a good bf due to a point my friend raised with me. My girlfriend and I haven't kissed and I've been told I should've just kissed her already. The reason I haven't kissed her yet is I've been trying to give her space and go at a pace she's comfortable with. I'm really scared of making her uncomfortable or scaring her away as well due to past experiences.

What can I do to push through my fears and show her intimacy, and what can I do to be a better boyfriend?

TL;DR: I, M15, want to be the best boyfriend I can but I'm scared to make my girlfriend (F14) uncomfortable.



Submitted July 30, 2019 at 03:33AM by tedsdabestcat https://ift.tt/2LQwugI
I (M15) need help with my relationship with my girlfriend (F14). I (M15) need help with my relationship with my girlfriend (F14). Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.