Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [17M] rich girlfriend’s [19F] family invited me to go on a vacation with them, but I don’t think I fit in.

I’m not trying to be rude at all or anything, I just don’t want to be a burden or anything. My girlfriend [19F] and I [17M] have been dating for a year now, and things are super great. She comes from a very wealhty family, while I come from a really poor family (not as poor anymore). She lives in a 2 million dollar home, her family drives new cars, and she is just wealthy, but she is not a person who feels in entitled because of her family’s wealth.

I’m also Latino and her family is American/White (sorry if that’s rude I don’t mean it in a rude manner). I do get along with her dad and her mom very well and they helped me with getting in a good university since my family couldn’t really help since I am the first to finish high school. I am respectful towards them and all and since I work in construction and landscaping, I do some work around their house.

Her mom and dad invited me over for dinner and they told me they wanted me to come along with them and my girlfriend on a resort vacation lasting a week. It sounds nice and they said they had paid for me to go with them, but I feel real bad about it. Like, I wouldn’t be able to afford to go, but I saved a few hundred dollars from the past weeks of work. I do have some money to buy stuff over there, but I just feel bad and kind of emberassed that they are the ones paying for me to go. What should I do? Not go? Go with them? Apologize ? Or what?

TL;DR My girlfriend’s rich family is pyingn for me to go on a vacation with them, but I feel like a burden about it.



Submitted July 04, 2019 at 05:34PM by throwawaychqis https://ift.tt/2JmNLu6
My [17M] rich girlfriend’s [19F] family invited me to go on a vacation with them, but I don’t think I fit in. My [17M] rich girlfriend’s [19F] family invited me to go on a vacation with them, but I don’t think I fit in. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.