Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Suddenly realising how lonely I am at 28 years old

I [28F] am coming to the realisation that I have very few friends. I was having a look at my Facebook 'on this day' and couldn't believe how many people I used to talk with really regularly. People I don't even remember anymore. I just finished a PhD program and am currently finishing off my contact in a job where I made zero friends over two years, because I was so stressed and depressed about how my PhD was going I just didn't have the time or energy to put in the effort. So I'm now working at a job where I have no friends, just off the back of a PhD where everyone I was close with graduated long ago and we lost touch.

I just feel like I'm suddenly very alone, ready to move onto a new chapter in my life but not knowing if it'll work out if I do. All my friends have a different group of friends that they're closer with than they are with me. I'm sick of always feeling lonely

I think I just need some reassurance that things aren't always going to be this way. Has anyone else gone from having very few friends as an adult to a lot of good friends? How did you do it?

TL;DR Have found myself as an adult with very few friends. Has anyone ever gone from having very few to a lot of friends as an adult? How?



Submitted July 04, 2019 at 04:51PM by redditmobileacct2 https://ift.tt/2JijOv2
Suddenly realising how lonely I am at 28 years old Suddenly realising how lonely I am at 28 years old Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.