Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (29f) broke up with my bf (27) of 5.5 years tonight. He cheated, and lied about it.

Tldr: Been together for 5.5 years, talked heavily about marriage and future together. He cheated and lied about it, and only admitted it once I had proof. I need a reason to wake up tomorrow morning.

We have been together 5.5yrs, met while he was still at University. We are both from the same ethnic background but his parents have always been stricter, and for that reason he kept our relationship hidden.

I've had a few doubts here and there of how much I can trust him, but nothing substantial until tonight. I received a phonecall from a friend saying her other friend my ex on a dating app and they went for a date two days ago.

Reddit, I cannot describe how my body shook and my heart was beating out of my chest. I called him and he outright denied it and said that he could never and that it doesn't make sense. I told him we need to talk immediately and I made the journey to see him.

In that time when he realized I had solid proof, he admitted it and also said he didn't know why he did. That same day, he was being so extra sweet and attentive to me and recently things have been so amazing.

Honestly, it didn't seem to me that he felt any guilt or any remorse which made me feel even worse.

We were planning to get engaged and married next year. I was planning to buy a business near him and move closer to him.

My previous ex was a serial liar and he knew how much I hated lies, which makes the heart ache even worse.

My world has come crashing down and I really can't sleep . If anyone can give me some words of advice for the following: - I feel like I've wasted so many good years on him. - I feel completely mugged out and somehow that it is my fault - I'm so angry at myself for putting his needs before mine

Thank you



Submitted July 04, 2019 at 07:00PM by chocolateorangewalks https://ift.tt/2KYlZY3
I (29f) broke up with my bf (27) of 5.5 years tonight. He cheated, and lied about it. I (29f) broke up with my bf (27) of 5.5 years tonight. He cheated, and lied about it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.