Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25M) want to break up with my girlfriend (26F) but she just lost her dad?

The title and the rest of this post will probably make me sound like an ass but oh well.

Gonna try and keep it short. My girlfriend of just shy a year or so lost her father about a two months ago, and she's obviously not taking it well. I sympathize with her, of course, and I've done everything I can to be there for her through the arrangements and everything else. The trouble is, for the past month I've been debating ending things because I am simply just not happy. She's sweet and smart and loving, and seeing her in pain has broken my heart, but I just don't enjoy being part of this relationship and I can't see it going on forever. But she's really, really hurting right now, and I don't want to add to that, I don't. I love her, even if I don't want to be with her, and so I'm lost between what I should do.

tl;dr: My girlfriend lost her father, and she's obviously distraught. But I'm unhappy, and have been for a while, and now I don't know what to do about it.



Submitted April 03, 2019 at 05:53AM by throwawayagony https://ift.tt/2FLmhwp
I (25M) want to break up with my girlfriend (26F) but she just lost her dad? I (25M) want to break up with my girlfriend (26F) but she just lost her dad? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.