Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

M(24)oving out from parents home, they don't like the friends I'm moving in with.

Hello.

I'm a 24 yo male, I currently live with my parents because things didn't work out with my previous roommate and girlfriend. I'm now deciding I wanna move out, and the two friends I'm moving in with(both 23m) I have known for most of my life.

I have gotten caught a few times smoking weed by my father, and he knows that both of the guys I'm moving in with sometimes smokes. He really does not approve of it, and he doesn't like them. We have found a place and we wanna sign a contract there.

The thing is also that other times I have brought up moving out, they keep insisting I continue living home from free to have some stable economics. All I want at the moment is freedom. I currently live in my loft room, which is directly above the living room and it's not sound isolated any good there, so I for the most part never have visitors, I just keep going to other friends' places.

Oh and the bathroom is right next to their bedroom, and I have to pass the living room to make it to the stairs. Which is not optimal when I come home late at night and either have to talk to my parenta about what I've been doing and such, or waking them up because I'm going up to my room.

Don't get me wrong, I love my parents and they help me out quite a bit, but I just want more freedom.

How should I go about breaking the news to my parents?

Tl;dr: my parents are sort of controlling, and they don't like the two friends I'm moving in with. What to do?



Submitted April 03, 2019 at 04:57AM by Woahdude4o https://ift.tt/2FYSK2D
M(24)oving out from parents home, they don't like the friends I'm moving in with. M(24)oving out from parents home, they don't like the friends I'm moving in with. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.