Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [25M] Fell asleep at a party and a girl stopped me being abused.

Recently, I went to a party and I was very tired as I had been working earlier today. I went into one of the bedrooms and fell asleep and apparently. Supposedly one of the drunk girl's came into the room and started feeling me up while I was asleep. And so another woman who I am very grateful to, got a chair and sat outside the room to stop anyone bothering me.

It has been about a week since then and I have seen the girl (the one who protected me not tried to feel me up) around but I have been too shy to approach her and thank her. Any advice please?

TL;DR Girl protected me while I was asleep at a party. I would like to thank her but I have been too nervous/shy so far.



Submitted February 25, 2019 at 09:26AM by RoundCelebration https://ift.tt/2VkrW2u
I [25M] Fell asleep at a party and a girl stopped me being abused. I [25M] Fell asleep at a party and a girl stopped me being abused. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.