Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Open (for me) relationship, nearly suicidal Tinder girl

Wow. I've been in a one-sided open relationship for nearly three years (i.e. I have sex with who I want, she doesn't, and we live in the same home). I was playing around on Tinder tonight. I had recently managed to pull off a FFM threesome with the app, so I was hopeful when a cute 26YO matched and messaged me first.

Here's where things get weird.

After a few Tinder messages and switching to text messages, it becomes clear the girl has issues, both from her own admissions, and from subtext. Now, I'm never going to stick my dick in crazy, but I do have some concern for other human beings. Some of her texts can be read as suicidal.

Thoughts on how (non-sexually) I get involved? I'm not in the mental health field, and I'm (no longer) a mandatory reporter, but I don't want to see someone off themself. Because of the openness of my relationship, I have to take on the persona of a caring, kind human being.

Just curious how the community sees the problem of mentally unsound women that you run into, and balancing the prerogatives of our sex drive and compassion?



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 01:50AM by FastForward99 https://ift.tt/2wvwNUM
Open (for me) relationship, nearly suicidal Tinder girl Open (for me) relationship, nearly suicidal Tinder girl Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.