Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

NEVER Validate and Compliment Women You Started Dating

Summary: When dating a women, don't validate her and don't compliment her - unless you want to be seen as a worthless cuck and be manipulated. Be there to see if she is worth your time or you should next her - and give that vibe. Maybe I like you.... maybe not... convince me before it's too late for you !

Body:

Validating and Complimenting a women on the first few dates is a mistake I did in the past. All beta males do it. This happens because you feel inferior, and want to be nice to her. But here are some news for you : she is looking for a masculine, tough men - she can relay on and be "crazy in love" with. She wants to spend hours choosing a dress and putting make up - to get (chase) his approval. So he sees her, grabs her and start escalating. She wants a men that is unexpectable - makes her wonder and tingle.

She is not looking for a worthless beta cuck licking her ass and telling her how beautiful she is, on the fucking first date. It's just like telling her - "oh wow, you are amazing ! I never dated a girl like you. Since I am a beta, and have nothing to show - I will be nice to you, flatter you and be your best friend. May I open the car door for you? Will we meet tomorrow as well???".

On the other hand, the mindset of the alpha is - "she looks nice, just like the previous 10 girls I dated. I hope she behaves nice and submit to me, because I'm not going to deal with any bullshit". His behavior tells the women - "YOU need to earn my approval, because at this moment - I still don't know if I like you". He will not compliment or validate her at all- why would he? He is just there to see if she is good enough for him. And she will behave nicely - according to his frame ! How the fuck can she apply her manipulations and toy with him - if she doesn't know if he even likes her yet !

Conclusion:

Don't validate her and don't compliment her -she is looking for a men, not a simp, worthless, ass licking, compliment giving and validation machine operating, beta cuck. Make her chase your validation.



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 12:59AM by trytobiz https://ift.tt/2LMNU9k
NEVER Validate and Compliment Women You Started Dating NEVER Validate and Compliment Women You Started Dating Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.