Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My FWB [27M] and I [27F] got pregnant, I had an abortion, and now his family has disowned him. Is it weird for me to try and help him financially?

Weird situation. "Mark" and I have been hooking up 1-3 times a week every week for the last six months (we met on Tinder). We're not dating, but for the last few months we've basically been exclusively fucking each other out of sheer convenience, so we both got tested and agreed to stop using condoms. Long story short, my birth control failed and I ended up getting pregnant. Not good but not the end of the world; we had already discussed what we'd do, which is get an abortion, so that's what we did (not looking for feedback on that decision, thanks). All went well and I am no longer pregnant. Mark and I have resumed our situation, but with a better birth control plan.

That was about a month ago. For some reason I don't quite understand, Mark just told his parents (who are super religious and conservative) that he got a woman pregnant and she had an abortion. He's very close with them even though they don't agree on any of this stuff, so I think he just felt weird not telling them or something (bad call on his part, IMO). Anyway, they have now completely disowned him in both an emotional and financial sense. Mark worked for his father's business and his dad has fired him. My understanding is that he always got paid in an unofficial way, so there's no way for him to legally force them to provide severance pay or anything like that. Mark also has a few other financial assets tied up with his parents which it looks like he's going to lose.

I found most of this out through Mark's roommate (who he doesn't get along with), so I'm pretty confident Mark isn't actively trying to get money out of me or anything. And I know that it takes two for an unplanned pregnancy (we split the cost of the abortion procedure), so I'm not feeling guilt over what happened or anything like that. Still, I make a good salary and don't have any debts, and it wouldn't hurt me at all to loan Mark a few thousand dollars if he needed it. I'm just wondering, is it weird for me to even offer? I actually do consider him a "friend" with benefits, not just a fuckbuddy, so if there's something I can do to make a tough time easier, that's something I'd do for any friend. Thoughts?

**tldr:** My FWB's relationship with his parents has been destroyed after we had an unplanned pregnancy and I got an abortion, and he's in financial trouble as a result. Is it weird or stupid for me to offer to loan him some cash?



Submitted August 31, 2018 at 08:15PM by AccomplishedBug1 https://ift.tt/2LN6oqi
My FWB [27M] and I [27F] got pregnant, I had an abortion, and now his family has disowned him. Is it weird for me to try and help him financially? My FWB [27M] and I [27F] got pregnant, I had an abortion, and now his family has disowned him. Is it weird for me to try and help him financially? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.