Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Staying with a family member while they recover from surgery. What can I do to make this visit useful?

I'm (35F) currently staying with a family member (73M). They had a few surgeries over the last few months so I'm helping them recover.

They sleep a lot so there's not much for me to do. They seem to be managing their daily care, and the basic needs of the home, but it is more cluttered and messy then normal. I would like to clean the house, but there are just piles of stuff around that I have no idea where they would go. I don't want to be a nuisance.

Any ideas on what I can do that wouldn't be annoying, but would be helpful?

TL;DR: grandpa had surgery and I'm staying with him during his recovery. What can I do to help him without being annoying?



Submitted May 21, 2023 at 08:34AM by tillwehavefaces https://ift.tt/MOnJtoA
Staying with a family member while they recover from surgery. What can I do to make this visit useful? Staying with a family member while they recover from surgery. What can I do to make this visit useful? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 22, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.