Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(M40) thinks my wife (f40) of 10 years is having some type of affair. Need second opinion/thoughts.

My wife has been enrolled into a MBA program and I have this feeling/sense there is something going on. She goes out to clubs and bars till 2-3am thr-sat. While I was fine for a while I just suddenly feel like things have changed. It’s hard to explain but it feels like a sudden connection is lost, like a gut feeling. I set some ground rules recently like don’t stay out past 12 but she seems to be really taking advantage of that and it’s like 12:45 and 1 and 1:30. I feel like I’m controlling at times and other times I’m like there should be boundaries that need to be mutually accepted and followed. The big red flag is her chat history is broken up in what’s app where she deleted selected texts. When confronted she deleted all the messages from any male. I’m so lost and depressed. I want to demand full access to her what’s app.

I know that there are several flings going on and questionable interactions between others in their class through her stories and phones messages she has had.

Help me, am I going crazy? Anyone else have a spouse in a mba program and become distant or exposed an affair?

We have a open phone policy but I feel like she is find ways around the system by deleting. Is it wrong to say I want more access like the web app or anyone using anything else? I don’t see the issue. If there is nothing to hide then it should be boring and nothing to hide. Right?

TLDR: wife is enrolled at in a MBA and I think she is having an affair



Submitted May 23, 2023 at 10:20PM by hoppinghills https://ift.tt/DkuwaJK
(M40) thinks my wife (f40) of 10 years is having some type of affair. Need second opinion/thoughts. (M40) thinks my wife (f40) of 10 years is having some type of affair. Need second opinion/thoughts. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 24, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.