Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

me (18M) and my girlfriend (17F) broke up because she wants to find her self

Last night me and my girlfriend broke up because she said she needs to find herself and needs time to be herself. She sprung this on me all at once. I asked what was wrong and she had a breakdown saying stress anxiety. And expectations of her. We're getting to be too much. He said she won't be able to look after two people's happiness and wants and needs. But we're still on speaking terms and she said she still loves me and I still love her. She said once she fixes everything, we might be able to start again. My question is, do I still have a chance and What do I do?

tl;dr girlfriend broke up with me to find herself and i feel lost



Submitted May 22, 2023 at 04:53PM by Mission-Mushroom2767 https://ift.tt/OXiUxhm
me (18M) and my girlfriend (17F) broke up because she wants to find her self me (18M) and my girlfriend (17F) broke up because she wants to find her self Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 23, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.