Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(23f) boyfriend (26m) lied about meeting a girl, and he referred to me as his friend while texting her

I saw a text on my boyfriend’s phone, while we were both looking at some pictures on his phone.

For context, my boyfriend came to my city to meet me( we been together for 5 months) and she also lives here. Apparently while I was at work for the whole day he texted her to meet without telling me. When this isn’t the only thing that upset me, she then later asks him what he’s doing later during the day, to which he replies saying «  im having dinner with a male friend » .

After I confronted him he said she’s just a friend, and that he didn’t refer to me as his girlfriend is because he felt that we were in a rocky situation back then.

My boyfriend was a very jealous type, he always suspect me and accuse me of cheating to which I always showed proof that Im not whether it was sharing location, sending him pictures of who im with.. etc. And I never cheated and would’ve never thought about it. But honestly after this I can’t help but get thoughts but I’m feeling way too emotional now to think straight. I now in a very torn situation, from one side I do love him but I feel like the trust is broken and can’t tell if he was really cheating, how do I approach this ?

Tldr: boyfriend never mentioned meeting his girl “friend” when be came to visit me, and I saw a text he sent to her saying «  I will have dinner with my male friend » while referring to me.



Submitted January 02, 2023 at 12:42PM by Nailingluck2872 https://ift.tt/n8UcSwC
My(23f) boyfriend (26m) lied about meeting a girl, and he referred to me as his friend while texting her My(23f) boyfriend (26m) lied about meeting a girl, and he referred to me as his friend while texting her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.