Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28M) GF (23F) of 1.5 years told her friends about my sexual past and I'm not comfortable with it

So I (28M) have been dating my GF (23M) for 1.5 years now. We have had a couple of issues before that we have worked out, but she told her IRL friends about it which resulted in them having a problem with me even though she herself no longer did. She had access to a therapist which I suggested that she should talk to for those issues, instead of her IRL friends. I have never been a big fan of telling friends about relationship issues.

Recently I have found out that she had been talking to her IRL friends about my sexual past. I told her about my past because I don't believe in having secrets in relationship and believe that sharing those intimate info is one of the way to build trust. (for the record I didn't do anything illegal or wrong, I wouldn't have told her about it if I did anyway)

I think it is my secrets and she should have my consent telling them to other people who know me (I have no problem with her telling them to her therapist). Now I'm wondering how I should approach her and whether I should keep maintaining no-secret with her.

tl;dr My (28M) GF (23F) of 1.5 years told her friends about my sexual past and I'm not comfortable with it. Now I'm wondering how I should approach her and whether I should keep maintaining no-secret with her.



Submitted January 15, 2023 at 08:22PM by throwRA3932 https://ift.tt/Jsc1RB3
My (28M) GF (23F) of 1.5 years told her friends about my sexual past and I'm not comfortable with it My (28M) GF (23F) of 1.5 years told her friends about my sexual past and I'm not comfortable with it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 16, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.