Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (31f) boyfriend (31m) forgot my birthday.

He knows the general days are 21-23. He missed it last year by a day.

He apologized for not knowing it over breakfast, saying maybe he'll get it right next year. We were friends 3 years before dating and have been dating for 3 going on 4 years.

I lost my Mom about a year ago and don't really enjoy this stretch of the year.

He was attentive and okay the rest of the day with friends. It was a good birthday.

He always mentions wanting to be with me long-term. He wants to find an apartment that better accommodates us.

This doesn't feel right though.

My instinct is to distance myself slowly and find a graduate program.

Tl;Dr My boyfriend forgot my birthday after 3 years.



Submitted January 22, 2023 at 11:13PM by abuelabackproblems https://ift.tt/At1KCJB
My (31f) boyfriend (31m) forgot my birthday. My (31f) boyfriend (31m) forgot my birthday. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 23, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.