Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I avoid driving 12 hours with a colleague?

Hi all,

I (30s F) am in a pickle. An old colleague Sally has invited me to her wedding. Sally now lives in another state about 6 hours drive away. I’m in Australia, and we don’t have great flights to some regional areas, so driving it is. Betty (40s F) who is also an old colleague has reached out through work channels assuming she can get a lift with me. Betty and I work at the same large company in very different areas and haven’t spoken in about 4 years, nor were we close when we did work together.

Tl;dr: I don’t want to drive 12 hours with my old colleague Betty! How do I politely refuse to carpool with her?



Submitted January 31, 2023 at 01:41AM by anonymouslittleme89 https://ift.tt/BWb9Pwd
How do I avoid driving 12 hours with a colleague? How do I avoid driving 12 hours with a colleague? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.