Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girl blamed inconsiderate behavior on PMS, is it worth giving another chance?

Hi all,

I've [20M] been on about 5-6 or so dates with this girl [19F]. On our last date, she implied I was egotistical after I tried offering her my jacket when her teeth were chattering and she was shivering; she had mentioned that she would feel guilty if she took my jacket, and I tried reassuring her that she had nothing to feel guilty about as I would also feel happy if she took my jacket, which she said was an egotistical view. (That was my 3rd and last offer of my jacket, as she was shivering before as well but also refused saying that she doesn't want me to feel cold) (I posted about this earlier). Later on in the date, she refused a goodbye hug/kiss and went back.

Naturally, I thought everything was over, especially after the refused hug/kiss and relatively early end to the date. However, she sent me a message today, 2 days later, apologising for her behavior, saying she's really sorry if she hurt me and that she actually thinks my gesture to offer my jacket was kind and sweet, and that she was PMS'ing hard at the time which made her irritable. Is this a reasonable reason and should I continue to date her? would appreciate advice as IDK first hand how periods change emotions. Thanks!

TL;DR: girl implied I was egotistical after I tried offering her my jacket when she was freezing cause I said her taking my jacket would make me feel happy too and she had nothing to feel guilty about, then didn't want a goodbye hug/kiss at the end of a date. She messaged me 2 days later apologising for her behaviour, saying she actually thinks I'm kind/sweet, and that PMS made her feel very irritable. Worth another shot?



Submitted January 11, 2023 at 10:10PM by soberneverover https://ift.tt/W9sicgN
Girl blamed inconsiderate behavior on PMS, is it worth giving another chance? Girl blamed inconsiderate behavior on PMS, is it worth giving another chance? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.