Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (30F) texted one of the guys she used to go out behind my back

My girlfriend recently traveled to another state for an interview and got in contact with one of the guys she used to go out a couple times in the past.

I don’t think they were in contact as I’ve never heard of him but somehow he knew exactly when she will be flying in on that day. The guy wanted to meet up but my girlfriend said because of my boyfriend (me), she will have to lie about this and not sure about meeting him. The conversation kept going about grabbing a drink and when they are available. I found this out by her laptop that she left at home.

I confronted her about this and she adamantly claimed that she wasn’t planning to meet him and that they were only in contact to discuss about job opportunities in that state but the guy preferred to seeing in person. I am very frustrated by this and the fact that she spoke with this person behind my back. What should I do?

tl;dr: my girlfriend texted one of the guys she used to date behind my back and not sure what to do about it.



Submitted January 19, 2023 at 06:43AM by Zerosugarpy https://ift.tt/jgUnxat
My girlfriend (30F) texted one of the guys she used to go out behind my back My girlfriend (30F) texted one of the guys she used to go out behind my back Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.