Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Would it be wrong for me to pursue a FWB relationship with someone much younger?

I met a girl at a party last weekend on Friday. We had a few drinks, danced together, started to get a bit handsy, and kissed a bit. Nothing crazy. We exchanged numbers before leaving.

Then on Saturday we pretty much texted the whole day and I asked her if she wanted to get brunch on Sunday. She agreed.

At brunch we talked about how neither of us wanted to be in a relationship but she heavily suggested casually hooking up. I went along with it and everything seemed good.

Then right after the check came, she asked me "by the way, how old are you?" I said I'm 44 and she looked at me like I was lying. She said "I thought you were like 35 or 36." I asked her how old she was and she said 23. I was thinking she was more like late twenties or early thirties.

Anyway we were both kind of shocked and I told her that if she's no longer interested, I understand. She said she would think about it.

I got home and within an hour she texted me saying "I thought about it and I'm still down if you are."

I'm still down for it too, but if I'm being honest, part of me feels weird about it, like I'm doing something wrong. I don't want to be viewed as a creep or pedo or anything. At the same time I don't want to miss out on an opportunity.


tl;dr: considering a FWB relationship with someone much younger.



Submitted January 23, 2023 at 09:07PM by Civil-Significance21 https://ift.tt/okSvhXr
Would it be wrong for me to pursue a FWB relationship with someone much younger? Would it be wrong for me to pursue a FWB relationship with someone much younger? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 24, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.