Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F40) husband (M42) acts sick when I’m mad at him

When I’m upset with DH and it takes a lot to make me upset, he does three things: 1. Ignore me for 24 hours 2. Try to cuddle me against my will or get close in some way 3. Acts sick, kneeling over the toilet bowl and vomiting (not sure if it’s really vomit) in the bathroom closest to where I am, moping about with a dazed and confused manner and one of those ‘calling into work sick voices’

At first I used to become concerned and sympathetic. Now it’s just irritating.

DH has recently done something irreparable, not physical cheating so he doesn’t feel it’s that bad. Cue days of ME being ignored (fine, I’m glad); then having him invade my space and now he’s just come up to vomit in front of me.

I can almost hear the self pity coming from him. ‘Why me’…‘I haven’t done anything wrong really’…‘I was just stupid’ etc

Does anyone know what he’s trying to achieve or how I deal with it? Right now, I’ve walked away, come downstairs and am ignoring it.

I can’t just leave because I don’t have anywhere to go or any money to go. He also has nowhere. House is 50/50 and we have a son doing final exams.

TL;DR husband pretends to be I’ll when I’m mad with him, what do I do



Submitted January 25, 2023 at 03:15PM by Numerous-Act-6626 https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/10lcupm/my_f40_husband_m42_acts_sick_when_im_mad_at_him/?utm_source=ifttt
My (F40) husband (M42) acts sick when I’m mad at him My (F40) husband (M42) acts sick when I’m mad at him Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 26, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.