Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I tell him im catching feelings?

I (F19) met this guy (M21) on an online game about a week ago. We’ve been talking a lot there and on discord since then, and i feel like we vibe really well. We’ve already been a but vulnerable in telling each other some fairly personal stuff. Im starting to really like him, should I tell him? I tend to get attached quickly and i dont want to freak him out, but feel like being upfront. Im okay if he says he just wants to be friends, I just think it would be nice to know now sooner than later so i can avoid getting super attached. Thanks!

TL;DR i met someone online and am debating telling him I am catching feelings



Submitted January 24, 2023 at 01:25AM by peachyflowerrz https://ift.tt/mfVEu1k
Should I tell him im catching feelings? Should I tell him im catching feelings? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 24, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.