Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28F) boyfriend’s (29M) job is making him miserable, and it’s making our relationship miserable.

My boyfriend comes home from work every day in a terrible mood. He’s constantly getting work calls and complaining about work. The job is pretty grueling, but the money is good. He wants to stick it out a little longer so he doesn’t seem like a job hopper, but I keep telling him it isn’t worth it. He tries not to take his frustration out on me, but he’s almost always in a bad mood, only talks about work, and is starting to seem sadder and more worn down every day. How can I support him? I don’t know what to do or say anymore because he’s so irritable and miserable. I’m starting to resent him but also really want to be there for him. I feel so helpless.

TL;DR: How can I support my boyfriend when his job, which takes over his life, is making him (and me) miserable?



Submitted January 13, 2023 at 03:32PM by anythongyouwant https://ift.tt/HtROM0c
My (28F) boyfriend’s (29M) job is making him miserable, and it’s making our relationship miserable. My (28F) boyfriend’s (29M) job is making him miserable, and it’s making our relationship miserable. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 14, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.