Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(24) feel like I'm losing interest towards my girlfriend (22) sexually

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost two years. This is the first relationship for both of us. Right now we're long distancing for about 6 months.

We have been taking our sex life very slow because she was not entirely comfortable around male body because of past trauma and the fact that we both were living in our parents house previously so getting frequent intimate time for ourselves was very difficult

After I moved to another city for college we haven't been getting whatever the little intimate time we used to when we were in the same city which was extremely frustrating for both of us. We also were not much into sexting. So it almost became like there was no sexual element in our relationship at all.

The issue here is that I've been losing interest in her sexually all of a sudden for the past couple of months or so. I never had a problem being turned on by her until then. I also pleasure myself by fantasizing celebrities and Instagram models (none of them I can access directly irl and she does know and is cool with it). I feel like this has affected me in the sexual attraction I feel towards her. I've been turned on more by those than my girlfriend. It's weird because my girlfriend is extremely attractive. She is the kind of person I would be totally into sexually

She recently gave me a blowjob for the first time which I should have been very excited about but i didn't feel that level of excitement I used to feel previously at all.

I'm worried that fantasizing on popular social media celebrities to get off to has caused this. And I've been restraining from it for the past few days. But I also feel like the lack of sexual activity between us through our relationship has also caused this. If that is the case then it is extremely scary because it will be the case until we finish studies and start being independent.

Want some thoughts on it.

TL;DR I've been losing interest towards my girlfriend sexually. I'm worried it's either because of me fantasizing too much of celebrities on the internet or the fact that we have been getting to do very little sexually throughout our relationship.



Submitted January 14, 2023 at 04:59PM by Similar_Reach7541 https://ift.tt/8olPXUi
I(24) feel like I'm losing interest towards my girlfriend (22) sexually I(24) feel like I'm losing interest towards my girlfriend (22) sexually Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 15, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.