Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf got too drunk and violent(?) after his work holiday party

(throwaway account) My (24F) bf (25M) works at a bar where their holiday parties are always crazy and go until 1am. It’s for staff only, no one is allowed to bring a plus one. Last year he came home from the party super drunk and stumbling around the house making a mess. This year, he said he’ll take it slower since he feels bad about the last time, he’s getting older, and trying to move up in the company and impress his supervisors, blah blah blah. I dropped him off at and he came busting through the door around 2am completely messed up, worse than last time. He couldn’t even speak, he just got undressed and fell into the bed. An hour later I woke up to the sound of him sat on the bedroom floor, peeing. I yelled at him to stop and he just kept angrily saying “what??” He finally went to the bathroom and I started cleaning the big puddle with a towel and he came back in and grabbed it from me to wipe himself and kept throwing it around. I was freaking out crying because I thought it was gross and I’ve never seen him like this in the 6 years we’ve been together. I tried grabbing the towel from him again to clean up and he said I was pissing him off, grabbed my hair and pushed me into the door. He wouldn’t let me help him back into bed.

I’m totally shocked and disgusted. Is this forgivable? He drinks sometimes at the bar after his shift but only a couple drinks he and there, nothing ever like this. He said he’d text me throughout the night and of course I never received a single message. He also took an Uber from his work to a different bar, then another home an hour later and got charged $200 for making a mess.

It’s 4am and I don’t have anyone to talk this through with. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated. Thanks

TLDR: bf got wasted at his work xmas party, came home late and was really aggressive. I don’t know how to react



Submitted January 17, 2023 at 02:05AM by throwaway88762837 https://ift.tt/5h4BOw9
My bf got too drunk and violent(?) after his work holiday party My bf got too drunk and violent(?) after his work holiday party Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 17, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.