Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I 29m tried to break up with my gf27f but she says she’s pregnant. Advice

Long story short, my daughter has severe asthma and my gf sent her to school anyways against my wishes, without her inhaler. The reasoning she sent her to school is because (her sons wanted to stay home since my daughter was and it wasn’t fair.) This caused a flare up at school, which I got the call and I had no clue she even went to school, that day I was working. Luckily the school had her extra inhaler there.

Then my gf told me I was babying my daughter and overreacting and cold weather wouldn’t kill her, when the cold weather very much could. My daughter and I stayed at my moms last night.

After thinking all day and tonight about how bad this could’ve gone and how not serious my gf took this situation I have decided the best decision was to leave. My daughter has no mother, I am her only parent and I have to protect her.

My girlfriend and I have been together 2 years, her 2 sons and her just moved in with me about 2 months ago. I guess living with people really does bring out the real them.

I ended up coming home tonight after my daughter was asleep to pack some more things for a few more nights and decided this would be the time to break it off. she became hysterical. She began sobbing hysterically and told me she was pregnant and was waiting for the right time to tell me. I find that hard to believe because she is on birth control, which I know birth control can fail but I pull out too.

I asked her how long she knew and she said a few days. I’m not sure if I should ask for proof, or take her word for it. I’m not sure if this is her desperate attempt at saving the relationship.

After seeing how irresponsible she was with my daughter, this is not who I envisioned having kids with. My daughters mother is pretty much a criminal and lost parental rights and has been in and out of jail since my daughter was a baby, so I haven’t had the best of luck. If she really is pregnant, I will be there for my kid.

I’m just really stuck right now because I came here with full intentions of breaking up with her and giving her a bit to find a new place to stay. This was news I really wasn’t expecting. She did try and get me to stay but I’m back at my moms now and talked to her about it and she says I should have her take a test tomorrow to prove it.advice please

TL;DR: I tried breaking up with my girlfriend of 2 years because of irresponsible acts and she proven herself unfit to be around my daughter. I came back to my house to get some more things to bring back and tried to break up with my gf and she told me she was pregnant. I’m conflicted on how to handle this, looking for advice.



Submitted January 12, 2023 at 09:02PM by LeadingOk2608 https://ift.tt/E3BlOKy
I 29m tried to break up with my gf27f but she says she’s pregnant. Advice I 29m tried to break up with my gf27f but she says she’s pregnant. Advice Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 13, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.