Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (28F) accidentally let my coworkers hear my orgasm, no idea how to rectify this.

I was telling my boyfriend that I'm self-conscious of how I sound during sex and wonder what I sound like from an outside perspective. He insisted I sounded great, but suggested I record audio of us having sex one day to see what my orgasm sounded like.

We did it, I felt better, we moved on. That was a while ago. But the other day, I was scrolling through old audio recordings on my phone and found the one labeled "my O", played it again for old time's sake. I listened to a moment or two, and closed my phone without closing the app. I think I remember being distracted to do something else.

That was also a day my (male and female) co-workers and I were carpooling in my car to go to a conference together. There were four total, two of them my close, long-term friends, but it was still the most horrifying moment of my life when I absentmindedly plugged up my phone to play music, it automatically connected to Bluetooth, and began playing---loudly, from my already cranked up volume button---the last track it was on, which was my unbridled, whooping orgasm from months ago.

All I could do was mutter "oh my god" and shut off my Voice Notes app as fast as humanely possible. If someone could come up with a word that describes the look of horror and yet sheer amusement on my coworkers' faces, that would be great. And another one to describe how fucking humilated I was in that moment, because humiliated doesn't even begin to describe it, that'll be even better.

Then I got so fucking worried that they'd realize that sound was me (do people know your moans from your voice?) so all I could muster was, "Remember to close out your adult videos, kids" and...it was a blur after that.

So. Don't be like me, kids.

TL;DR I accidentally let my coworkers hear my orgasm, no idea how to rectify this.



Submitted January 29, 2023 at 10:27PM by Sea-Flounder6436 https://ift.tt/8HfOzDP
I (28F) accidentally let my coworkers hear my orgasm, no idea how to rectify this. I (28F) accidentally let my coworkers hear my orgasm, no idea how to rectify this. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 30, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.