Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Relationship advice

Stick & fight or get up and run!

My wife 32 recently told me 35 that she doesn’t want us anymore. We are married less than a year, but together for around 5-6 years. We had a rocky few months when she was pregnant. Long story short, It was covid, I got paid off and hit the bottle meaning I wasn’t around. She said she forgive me and we got back on track, have a daughter who we both adore, and she adores us both. Recently there’s been a cold shoulder vibe, and a huffing and puffing response to anything I do. I have to basically ask permission for anything - golf, beers, football, gym and even overtime in work. She constantly has me looking after the child (which is ok) but if I have to work late or be out of the house for any reason outside of working hours, the I ‘owe’ her that time.

She’s constantly in a bad mood saying I don’t do enough to help, but how much can one person do when there’s a toddler stuck to you. And the other half is upstairs doing what ever she does.

When arguing or talking and I so much raise my tone slightly higher then she cuts me off and shuts me out. She talks negatively about me in front of people and talks negatively about my family. But to their face is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

TL; I love her with all her flaws, and will not give up on us, but is that wise of me? Is this a toxic relationship?

Do I stick or twist?



Submitted January 30, 2023 at 01:39PM by GroundbreakingLaw928 https://ift.tt/ihGZtHr
Relationship advice Relationship advice Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.