Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25M) just found out that my estranged wife has been dead for over a year and a half, and I don't feel anything...

For context, we were married in 2016, but we've not seen each other since 2017 when her father made a literal attempt on my life.

I was cut off, blocked, etc at every turn, even when I was told that she wanted a divorce a few months later.

Here I am, 6 years later, and I google her name last night to try to get information on a court case I had to attend (*very* long story), and up pops her obituary!

Now, I'm not surprised that nobody tried to contact me. What surprises me is that I don't feel anything. I don't feel sad, or upset, or even mad. I'm just... free.

Is this wrong? What's wrong with me? Multiple people have said that at some point I must have loved her enough to marry her, so what's wrong with me now, that I don't feel anything at all?

TL;DR: Nobody bothered to tell me my wife died a year and a half ago, and I don't feel sad. What's wrong with me?



Submitted January 26, 2023 at 10:30PM by thatonefallenangel https://ift.tt/UQE4cBk
I (25M) just found out that my estranged wife has been dead for over a year and a half, and I don't feel anything... I (25M) just found out that my estranged wife has been dead for over a year and a half, and I don't feel anything... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.