Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I 22f told my 22m bf to delete our s*xtape he got mad and "went to sleep"

So he just came back from a trip with his friends and we really missed each other, the problem is lately there was a scandal of a girl who got her shit leaked. So after hello hello how are u the first subject i brought was if he could delete them all i expressed that i got paranoid and facebook or gmail is not safe to keep them. He said fine and told me to delete all of his staff then got mad and told me i would destroy the whole phone and not just delete why would you welcome me with such demands? I know whats out there very well. " I started apologising and telling him how much i missed him but the truth is that its been consumming me i wanted no digital pictures of me out there. Then he told me i'm tired best thing is to go to sleep. Was i so wrong or was the timing bad like he expected more of a warm welcolming as usual. What should i do?

TL;DR: Bf got mad after i tol him to delete our s*xtape



Submitted January 19, 2023 at 03:46PM by Electrical-Will-3406 https://ift.tt/LEay82n
I 22f told my 22m bf to delete our s*xtape he got mad and "went to sleep" I 22f told my 22m bf to delete our s*xtape he got mad and "went to sleep" Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.