Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Tomorrow I’m reporting my ex for theft and I feel anxious about it.

A year ago I (25f) left to travel abroad. My now ex (25m) then boyfriend of 6.5 years refused to accompany me. I had a business before I left and left about $5k in our apartment, which we were splitting the rent for. Stupid I know, but we were talking about marriage and I blindly trusted him.

Well he ended up cheating on me, never paying his half of the rent, and stealing my $5k. I have given him 8 months to begin paying me back and he keeps pushing the start date further. He owes me $10k total including his half of the rent.

He was supposed to start paying me $500 biweekly today, Jan 19th, and no word. I told him not to make me ask anymore. So I haven’t said anything and in the morning I will file a police report for the $5k cash he stole. I have texts of him admitting he spent it.

I just feel really anxious about this. It makes me sick to lose so much money that I worked so hard for, but I also refuse to let him walk all over me. Is this the right thing to do? Is it still possible to get any money back?

TLDR: my ex stole $5k cash from me and keeps promising to pay me back and not following through. In the morning, I will file a police report on him. Is what I’m doing right? Could I still get my money back?



Submitted January 19, 2023 at 09:35PM by OmniAbyss https://ift.tt/FWO8KI0
Tomorrow I’m reporting my ex for theft and I feel anxious about it. Tomorrow I’m reporting my ex for theft and I feel anxious about it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.