Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I hate my boyfriend’s sister and she’s ruining our relationship

I’ve (F22) been staying at my boyfriend’s(M23) place since last week because his mom wasn’t around and he needed someone because he felt lonely with just his sister. I don’t know why but his sister hates me and annoys me to no end. The first day I came over she put salt to my coffee because she thought it was “funny” to see my reaction. I didn’t say much then. Then she starting coming over to my boyfriend’s room(where I sleep at) every morning before I get up and cut my hair saying she needed some to do black magic and it wasn’t funny at all. She even shaved one of my eyebrow which annoyed me to my core and I called her out for it which made her cry for days and didn’t eat. Whenever I try to bring up the topic to my boyfriend he gets mad saying she’s just a kid and gets out of the house saying it’s so hard to handle me and my feelings bringing up about how I overthink and says that I’m using his sister as an excuse for my depression. I don’t think I’ll be able to handle her or him anymore. This whole situation is making me feel so mad and now I’m wondering if I should just leave and break up with him?

TLDR: My boyfriend’s sister annoy me to no end(by shaving my brows and cutting my hair while sleeping) and my boyfriend gets mad when I mention about it.



Submitted January 26, 2023 at 02:52AM by Dnttalkifudntlikecat https://ift.tt/uO2hXYi
I hate my boyfriend’s sister and she’s ruining our relationship I hate my boyfriend’s sister and she’s ruining our relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 26, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.