Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(22m) gf(22f) is mad at because I changed my sister’s(24f) diaper

I’m from Asia so sorry for bad English.

I live in US as a student and my American gf of 2 years is mad at me because I changed diapers of my disabled sister.

So here is what happened, last week I came back to my country to visit my family and yesterday my parents had a call that my grandpa, who lives in a city far away from my parents, broke his back by tripping over water, so they had to immediately go there. They left me with my sister because they can’t take her to a hospital as she is completely disabled since birth. She is like a 1 year old in a body of a 24 year old.

After a few hours of them leaving while she was playing with her toys, she came to and started crying, after I made sure that she didn’t hurt herself somewhere, I started smelling that she has pooped, so I called my mom to ask to what to do, and she told me where her diapers are and where other stuff like wipes, anti rash powder are. I realized that in the wipe pack there was only one wipe left, so I called in my friend from school who owns a local pharmacy to send someone with baby wipes. The wipes got delivered in 30 mins and I changed her diapers.

After some time, my gf called me and asked me what I was doing so I told her that I changed my sister’s diaper. Her tone changed from the loving tone she had when she called me. So I asked what’s wrong and she asked if I change her diapers regularly and I said yes a few time, coz my dad was in the army so it was me and my mom mostly taking care of my sister. After I went to America for studies, my dad retired and came back home and he started taking care of my sister with my mother. Then my girlfriend started asking questions about my sister hitting puberty and getting her periods. She asked me if I touched her genitals, so I told her I wiped them with wipes

I thought she was genuinely interested, so I answered all of the questions. She went silent for a minute or two, and when I begged her to talk, she started accusing me of having an incestuous relationship with my sister.

Today she called me and said that she needs time, and also called my dad a sicko and said “which father in the right mind would want to see his grown adult daughter naked”

I have tried contacting her but she is not answering my texts and calls.

TLDR: My gf is mad at me because I changed my disabled sister’s diaper when parents were not around.



Submitted January 27, 2023 at 11:39PM by ThrowRA8809123 https://ift.tt/Lc3dV6K
My(22m) gf(22f) is mad at because I changed my sister’s(24f) diaper My(22m) gf(22f) is mad at because I changed my sister’s(24f) diaper Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.