Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

One of my (23F) best friends (20M) didn’t invite me to their 21st birthday

Feeling a bit depressed right now.

I (23F) found out today that I didn’t get invited to my one of my best friends (let’s call him C) birthdays this year. I didn’t even know until one of my friends who is also friends with them said to me “it sucks you can’t come to C’s birthday this year” and I got confused. I didn’t know but C made a group event chat without me and didn’t message me beforehand or give me any heads up.

I can’t come because I used to see his friend and he broke things off with me October last year.

I’ve been friends with C for years and before I had seen his friend whom I met through C. I’m hurting but maybe I’m overreacting. I only spoke to him about 3 days ago as well and he was talking about how we should catch up but then I find out he made a birthday event without me.

Edit - I wasn’t seeing my friend romantically , I was seeing HIS friend

Tl:dr I was seeing a guy who I met through one of my best friends and now I’ve been culled from my original friends 21st birthday



Submitted January 16, 2023 at 03:12PM by karen462 https://ift.tt/PlY19Z6
One of my (23F) best friends (20M) didn’t invite me to their 21st birthday One of my (23F) best friends (20M) didn’t invite me to their 21st birthday Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 17, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.