Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I just went on the most terrible date ever

I (22M) met a girl (21F) off of an online dating site. We talked for about a week over text, everything great. We decided to meet in person. She didn’t want to go get food or do anything fun. So that’s fine. So I picked her up from our college campus and we decided to go to a lake to just hangout.

When I picked her up it was fine, but half way to the lake she started acting super weird. She got extremely uncomfortable, constantly checking her phone, then started going on about how she really wants to go slow and how she’s also dating other people too. I was very relaxed, I agreed and was fine.

We go to the lake and she doesn’t want to go to it. She wanted to smoke in my truck. I said..ok? So we did for a bit and made small talk, and out of nowhere she freaked out saying “this isn’t for me can you bring me back to my car please”.

Without any hesitation I told her ok, I will take you back now, so we went. She told me “I’m just not vibing with you” and I said ok, I understand. Then points out my hair isn’t “styled the best” and my jeans were iffy. I said ok, that’s alright, you’ll be back at your car in a couple minutes it’s all good.

I drop her off, she gave me a hug, and started running away from my truck..with a cop right there. It was so weird.

Then I look down and realize she took my brand new vape device with her..basically stole it. What a dirty move lol

Few minutes later she unadded me off Snapchat. No problem, I blocked her on the dating app.

tl;dr I’ve never been through anything like this before. It’s unsettling. Nothing awkward was done or talked about to make her react this way. Everything was light and casual.

I mean..was I just dealing with a nut? I’m trying to decide what to think of this lol



Submitted January 11, 2023 at 09:21PM by mazing381 https://ift.tt/CWnSrFR
I just went on the most terrible date ever I just went on the most terrible date ever Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.