Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F19) Boyfriend (M26) cheated on me for a much younger girl

Me and my bf met back on October 2022 and before we started our relationship he lied to me that his age was 21 (he was actually 25) and at that time I forgave him because He didn’t want to get skipped on Omegle. we were doing soo fine until this january 19 he went and met up with this girl who he met on a game (Mobile legends). I have talked to the girl and she said that he also told her that he was 21. I want to report him and make him lose his job (Philippine Navy) because of what he did to me and to that girl is disgusting!! She said they only both kissed but I do not believe that! As they were gone from 7 PM to 12:30 AM on Jan 20-21. They met again this past Tuesday Jan 24 also the same day i found out about them.

TL;DR: My boyfriend (m26) cheated on me (F19) and lied about his age and hooked up with this girl (F16) he met on a game.



Submitted January 26, 2023 at 09:40PM by Choice_Finding_7751 https://ift.tt/ZgiWb1f
My (F19) Boyfriend (M26) cheated on me for a much younger girl My (F19) Boyfriend (M26) cheated on me for a much younger girl Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.