Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Gf plays hot and cold after an argument or when she’s irritated M23 F23

So my gf and I have dated a year now. We’re very affectionate with each other when times are good. But whenever we get into a small fight or whenever I do something to irritate her, we typically resolve it and she says she isn’t mad and is moved past it. But then she’ll be really cold and not respond to my texts for 5-6 hours when I’m being affectionate with her. Usually she will be responsive, but “coincidentally” she just takes way longer to respond when we just got over a fight.

I don’t care for the text back, but it just feels manipulative that she is playing this hot cold game with me. She is telling me everything is fine and okay, but then she won’t act like she usually does. It’s so frustrating and has me confused. What do I do about this?

TLDR: Gf will say she is no longer mad and has moved on from the fight / argument, but will have a behavior change and stop responding to my texts for a while and reciprocating.



Submitted January 12, 2023 at 07:51PM by BruhPlease927363 https://ift.tt/POqDJZ4
Gf plays hot and cold after an argument or when she’s irritated M23 F23 Gf plays hot and cold after an argument or when she’s irritated M23 F23 Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 13, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.