Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I m(24) get better at talking to my wife(f35)

How do I get better with debating my wife

I have issues keeping up with arguments and stuff and my wife has this way up talking me around until I get frustrated and give up.

I recently had an issue with my brother and her that I really should have handled myself but I couldn’t because I can’t really talk her out of something.

I realize that I probably can’t go in like that for ever so I’m trying to learn how to do that .

I’ve been listening to the audiobook communication in amarriage but i feel like that requires both of us and my wife doesn’t really like stuff that feels like therapy so I doubt she’d do it

Tl;dr I’m really bad at communicating my thoughts and I need help doing that



Submitted January 11, 2023 at 10:24AM by Ill-Effected https://ift.tt/sbI0rvi
How do I m(24) get better at talking to my wife(f35) How do I m(24) get better at talking to my wife(f35) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.