Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My work friend 28 M told me 23 F that he is breaking up soon

So I (23 F) have recently met a guy (28 M) at work and I think I am starting to like him. I think I am getting the same vibe from him too, he is constantly teasing me and we have a great chemistry. Today while we were hanging out during lunch I asked him about his weekend. As I said we just met so we are not close or anything we don't discuss about our lives in detail etc. So I asked about his weekend and he told me that he went out with his girlfriend (I didn't know he was in a relationship) and then without me saying anything he immediately started telling me that they are ending it now and that they both want that, that it came to an end with no hard feelings from either of them and then we continued as per usual with the teasing etc. I think he is being flirty and he is definitely really sweet towards me, always trying to put a smile on my face and remembering details from our conversations. Is it in my head? Or did he really mention the whole thing about him breaking up soon to show that he is going to be available in the near future? Am I reading too much into it??

TL;DR: He is being really flirty and teasing me a lot and he started rumbling about him breaking up soon without me asking



Submitted January 17, 2023 at 10:50AM by JacketGeneral6879 https://ift.tt/5S1Okwa
My work friend 28 M told me 23 F that he is breaking up soon My work friend 28 M told me 23 F that he is breaking up soon Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 18, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.