Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (20M) kicked my FWB (20F) out for being combative

I (20M) kicked my FWB (20F) out for arguing with me, she came over and started arguing about me not talking to her during the day she was coming over, I told her what day time to come, and made plans for what we would do that day, but she kept arguing and saying things like “that’s the type of person you are”.

I didn’t feel like apologising was justified but I did it anyways because I tried to see her perspective and maybe I should of just confirmed or whatever, but I did confirm once she texted me while she was driving, am I in the wrong here? I don’t want to hang out with someone who wants to start a fight with me and make my day worse.

I didn’t raise my voice and I just told her to leave, although I feel quite bad about it and don’t wanna hurt her feelings, what should I do?

TLDR: I kicked my FWB out for arguing with me about not texting her during the day she was supposed to come over.



Submitted January 20, 2023 at 08:15PM by anon78812 https://ift.tt/3TyFx5u
I (20M) kicked my FWB (20F) out for being combative I (20M) kicked my FWB (20F) out for being combative Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 21, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.