Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I really as bad a bf as I think I am?

I (19m) and my girlfriend (18f) have been planning on a trip to Mexico here in march with her family. I have met her family on numerous occasions and get along with all of them well, sometimes even better than she does. Her parents always do a yearly trip with her and her siblings and their partners. This is the first year we have been dating hence I was invited. Now I was fully prepared to go on this trip and we were both excited, I work in a small medical clinic with 3 other guys one of which is just starting out. We are a fairly busy clinic especially considering our size with 24-30 patients a day.

I went to give my notice for the trip, it is currently January 27th and the trip would be in the last week of march making it about 2 months of out since her parents told us the dates earlier today. I thought this would be plenty of time for my manager to make it work but he informed me that one of our other employees had requested that week off already and he could not give me that week off because it would be too much for him to handle with the new employee alone. Now my girlfriend is upset with me and ignoring my texts and I even apologized because I know how excited she was for this trip and how much she wanted to spend it with me. I feel like the bad guy in a scenario I had no part in and I am struggling to figure out if I am at fault, help please! TL;DR!



Submitted January 28, 2023 at 07:24PM by Omario02 https://ift.tt/VULODNS
Am I really as bad a bf as I think I am? Am I really as bad a bf as I think I am? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 29, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.