Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Gf wants to hang out with a dude she had a crush on before our relationship

So as the title says my (23) gf (21) wants to hang out alone with a dude she had a crush on before our relationship. We’re in a relationship since now a little over 2 years.

It’s making me uncomfortable and I already communicated that to her.

She says that it’s past and so on. Still I don’t feel comfortable with it and I am not okay with that. Sure it’s the past but she had a crush on him. I don’t know if he had a crush on her too. Actually I don’t know anything about him. I only asked her jokingly if that’s the dude she had a crush on and she said yes.

Them hanging alone is just giving me a weird and uncomfortable feeling.

If you wonder why she didn’t invite me to hang with him, I am living 2 hours away from her.

Am I Right to feel uncomfortable and not being okay with that? And how would you feel if that happened in your relationship.

Just want some advice since I already communicated my feeling to her and she doesn’t see a problem with it so yeah. Just trying to get it off my mind.

TLDR: My gf wants to hang out with a dude she had a crush on before our relationship. She thinks it’s totally okay bcs it’s past. But I am feeling uncomfortable about it.



Submitted January 19, 2023 at 02:12PM by IcyCulture3232 https://ift.tt/WZeshyF
Gf wants to hang out with a dude she had a crush on before our relationship Gf wants to hang out with a dude she had a crush on before our relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.