Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is my (26M) coworker friend (27F) obsessed about me?

We knew each other for 2 years since I started working at the same company. We had a lot of things in common and became friends. I really liked her and a year after I confessed that I want us to be more than friends but she rejected me and told me that she has a boyfriend(I didn't know about him before confessing).

After getting rejected we stopped talking for couple months, but recently we started talking again and we were back together as friends.

BUT I started noticing some unusual things about her like getting jealous when I talk about other girls, replying almost immediately to my texts, sending me meaningless messages through out the day like pictures of her dogs or a novel she's reading just to get my attention, frequently coming to my office while working.

I'm a little baffled because she never did those things before and she still has a boyfriend. To be honest I started getting addicted to her too, but I stopped myself. I stopped texting her unless she texted me first and I'm trying to take as long as possible to reply to her texts sometimes up to 20 hours and I think it worked because she stopped texting me as often.

The issue is that I really like her and I don't want to ruin our friendship, at the same time I don't want to get too close to her because I'll fall in love with her again. What do you think I should do?

tl;dr: coworker who's in a relationship getting obsessed about me after ignoring her after she rejected me.



Submitted January 26, 2023 at 08:31AM by Outside-Ad-2872 https://ift.tt/pL8IX6w
Is my (26M) coworker friend (27F) obsessed about me? Is my (26M) coworker friend (27F) obsessed about me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.