Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I have a female best friend that lives far away and I wanna go see her but my gf is insecure... what should I do? Any advise?

okay for context my girlfriend (18f) and me (18m) have been together for almost 10 months. She has been in some toxic relationships in the past that left her with insecurity issues that I understand and I always try to make her feel safe. She doesn't understand how a man and a woman can be friends because all the men she met before me would use her and then lose contact. So, my female best friend had to move out to another city because of college and it's been like half a year since I don't see her and I want to go to her town for a weekend to see each other with no other intention than just being friends. How could I do this without my gf getting mad/insecure and without putting in danger our relationship? Thanks to all of you who answer:)

TLDR: how can I visit my female best friend without putting on danger my relationship?



Submitted January 31, 2023 at 02:35AM by Adriwhite15 https://ift.tt/0vcJfS7
I have a female best friend that lives far away and I wanna go see her but my gf is insecure... what should I do? Any advise? I have a female best friend that lives far away and I wanna go see her but my gf is insecure... what should I do? Any advise? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 31, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.